Friday, October 2, 2009

In The Lab : Living Dead (Sounds Of A Monster LP)

Ok So Noa Tells Me Faimkills Is Coming To Record Some Features...I Never really Heard Much Of Faim's Music Besides The Couple Shows I Seen Him Rock...Noa Gives Me The Beat That Dude Jay Architect Produced...It Was On Some Zombie Type Shit..With The Intro..So I'm Like "Umm..What In The World R These Guys Gonna Rap About??" lol... When Faimkills Gets On The Mic And Start Spitting...I Was really Impressed Because The Beat Wasnt A Regular Tempo..and The way He Was Spittin Was Mad Dope!..So Now I'm Thinking..Damn What Is Noa Gonna Do?? When Noa Starts To Spit..I Was Suprised Because I Never Heard Noa Rap Like That..It Was On Some Multiple Type Shit! Thats When Stevie Crooks And His Boy Show Up...I Played It For Them And Cats Was Like..What The Fuck!!! haha..Even Crooks Homie Jumped Out The Chair And All!! haha..It Was A Fun Session!



Noa James - Sounds Of A Monster LP

No comments:

Post a Comment