Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In The Lab : Sounds Of A Monster (Sounds Of A Monster LP)

I Get This Email One Day From Noa..It Was A Couple Of Captains' Beats...Noa Asks Me To Arrange Them To Be 16 Bars And To Make Them Longer...I Lag It, I Didn't Do It Until Noa Came To The Studio And Watched Me Do It..LOL...He Takes The Beat Then A Couple Weeks Later He Comes Back On A Monday And Tells Me He Needs To Record It And Have It Finished By Thursday Cuz He Wanted To Release It As His Main Track For His LP..So There I Go Start To Mix It..Matter fact i didn't even mix the beat cuz when i mix Captain Beats It Usually Takes Me A While Cuz Of The Format...We Were Suppose To Send This Track To Mando The DJ To Do Some Cuts But Noa Did The Chorus Just In Case... And At The End Of The Day..It Ended Up With Noa's Chorus. I Did The Final Mix A Week Before The LP Release. I Showed It To Him At A 24/7 Release Party..He Was Feeling It...


Noa James - Sounds Of A Monster LP

No comments:

Post a Comment