Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In The Lab : Dominant Predator (Sounds Of A Monster LP)

I Decided To Blog About The Process We Had To Go Through To Record This LP..I Will Be Doing A Track Every Day Until It Completes The Whole Track List..This is From My Point Of View....So Lets Start This Isshh...

Dominant Predator :
So One Day I'm Just Diggin' As Usual And I Came Across This Sample By Billy Paul...I Don't Remember The Name But Anyways..The Sample I Wanted To Use Was So Small That I Had To Chop It Up Pretty Good..Noa Shows Up To My House And I Show Him The Track...He Flips Out! Right There And Then He Wanted It..So He Took It Home And Came Back With It A Couple Months Later When We Started The Recording Process For "Sounds Of A Monster" Right When He Started His Bars I Knew That Track Was Gonna Be Ill..He Told Me How He Wanted The Chorus Kinda Like On Some Chopped And Screw Type Shit So I Did The Looping And Slowed The Voice And It Came Out Pretty Dope.. Noa Liked It So We Ran With It..



Noa James - Sounds Of A Monster LP

1 comment: