Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sounds Of A Monster - Download!

When people think of a monster they normally think of a creature that is vicious and ferocious. In the title of my LP, Sounds of a Monster, the monster refers to the life i lived, what I’ve been through and the struggle I’ve had in this music business. Life Support talks about the life I lived with my parents not being there and why they weren’t there. Music I Love talks about the struggles I’ve had in this music business like getting signed, being a tax write off & the label wanting me to be the next Biggie. Then I have songs like Dominate Predator, Living Dead featuring Faimkills & Villain’s Day featuring Ramone Jones and Stevie Crooks that bring out the lyrical monster in me. Sounds of a Monster reflects all the emotions in a person.

front cover designed by: Chris of GLK, back cover designed by: Lesa J of BrickToYaFace.com

Noa James "Sounds Of A Monster"


SOAM Front Cover


SOAM Back Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment