Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The New


Alot of things been goin on with black cloud and my personal life... Black cloud is about to take the world by storm... Put ur umbrellas up! Haha Noa James dropped beautiful darkness on which alot of people been sleeping on it... Or too fuckin cheap to buy quality music. Not everything is gonna be free from us... It took time and money to get things right. Faimkills is about to drop dystopia cornucopia which is a collabo ep with captain. That ep is crazy! Real different from ur usual rap album... Then after that Curtiss king is dropping an album titled jet pack on e.... I already know that's gonna be crazy...after his album I'm dropping my debut album transition: book I in august and book II later this year.. Then Art Barz is dropping two eps... Shits it's gonna be nuts! Be ready!!! On my personal side.... I'm healthy... Monay is ok... Daughter growin and wife still here... So I'm good lol... My boy got shot in the back not too long ago... It was hard... But that's life...


No comments:

Post a Comment